Nail fungus (also called onychomycosis) causes hyperkeratosis of the nail, leading to thickened, brittle, crumbly, discoloured and ragged nails.
NutriNail contains salicylic acid as an active ingredient. It exhibits keratolytic properties, softening the outer layer of your skin allowing it to loosen and shed. Salicylic acid can also be beneficial in fighting nail fungus due to its antifungal & antibacterial properties.
NutriNail promotes healing of damaged nails, increases hydration and gently smooths the outer layers of the nail.
How to Use:
Instructions for use:
Use NutriNail twice daily (morning and evening):
- Wash the nail(s) thoroughly and dry well.
- Use a nail file to file the entire surface of the affected nail(s).
- Shake the bottle well, open and apply a small amount of the product across the surface of the affected nail(s) with the supplied brush.
- The product will dry after a few minutes, having created a thin layer on the nail(s).
- For best results, continue to use even after the desired effects have been achieved.
For external use only.
Treatment period is determined by your healthcare practitioner.
In case of emergency, contact your local poison center.
Store between 10⁰-30⁰C.
Shake well before use.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
Maintained for 12 months after opening.
Do not use for children under 3 years old.
Should you experience any untoward effects while using this product, discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner or pharmacist.
For more information, please consult with your health care practitioner or pharmacist.
Safety during pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Aqua (Water), Urea, Alcohol Denat, Pullulan, Salicylic acid, Triethanolamine, Piroctone Olamine, Xanthan gum